Give to the Dwaine & Cynthia Willett Children's Hospital of Savannah
To Open Mid-2017
The Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah at Memorial University Medical Center opened on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the 1955 building in 1992. Our goal is to provide a place where children receive world-class medical care designed just for children. Memorial is home to the only children’s hospital in southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
The Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah at Memorial is home to the region's only:
• Fellowship Trained Pediatric Surgeons
• Pediatric Emergency Room
• Pediatric Oncology Program
• Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery
Pediatric subspecialties include pediatric cardiology, pediatric critical care, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric ENT, pediatric gastroenterology, pediatric hematology/oncology, pediatric neurology, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, pediatric urology, and others.
Each year, the Willett Children's Hospital of Savannah at Memorial:
• Hospitalizes over 4,300 children
• Treats over 50,000 children in our Pediatric Emergency Room
• Cares for more than 20,000 children in our Outpatient Center, where we provide Well-Baby check-ups, pain management for children with chronic diseases, and chemotherapy
• Partners with 93 Pediatricians and 42 Pediatric Subspecialists